Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dianna - 22 November 2009

Here is more info from Dianna and a few pictures from Halifax:

Want to hear some good news? We had one of our investigators, Terry come to church with us this week! Woohoo! And he thinks he'll come again. yay! And this week we are having 2 more come with us, Matt and Jordan, 2 of the 4 boys we had been teaching that I told you about last week. I bet that Jordan will end up getting baptized. Also, Chantale has been having us teach her for awhile. We are going to invite her to be baptized when we teach her again tomorrow. I'm so excited that we aren't just finding people to teach, now we are actually teaching people, real people, who may have a real conversion story that I'll be a part of. How cool!
Well, I know that there was more but I can't remember...OH! I was telling a story about President Simpson! Sister Moss and I, at Zone Conference yesterday, sat with President and Sister Simpson at lunch. We were talking about movies because President had said that we could watch a G rated movie on Christmas. It became one of my favorite conversations EVER! President started talking about A Christmas Story, Nacho Libre and Napoleon Dynamite!!!! He likes those movies! AND he was quoting them!! It was SO hilarious! I learn something new about him every time I see him. Also, yesterday he asked how long I have been here. I said almost 3 weeks and he was shocked! He thought it had been a few months! That's only because I see him alot in the office and stuff. He's such a great guy, I want you all to meet him one day.













No comments:

Post a Comment